Purpose of the Parish School Forum
The Parish School Forum provides a structure to enable parents, teachers, students, school leaders and parish members to meet their ecclesial and educational responsibilities for partnership and community.
- enriching families through support and education in the religious and educational development of their children, so that they may more fully become 'domestic Church;'
- developing understanding and commitment to the parish school's Catholic identity and mission by all parish school community members;
- enhancing the communication and partnership between parish, school and family;
- collaborating with the Lismore Diocese Education Board;
- consulting all members of the parish school community in decisions affecting the ethos, culture and curriculum of parish school life.
National Children's Book Week is a great reminder that books can deepen our understanding, sharpen our thinking but, most importantly, let our imaginations soar! As part of our celebrations, we launched MHOC StoryTime, a special tribute from our staff to the joy of stories. Each Friday, for the remainder of the year, we'll be sharing a new story (and storyteller!) on all of our communication platforms. Enjoy!